Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summary of Chapter Fourteen of TEAM OF RIVALS

There was a guy  that was a general.

Should the G be capitalized in 'general'?

Okay, never mind.

So, the general guy. His name was McCellan.

Well, his last name was, at least.

I don't remember his first name.

If I remembered, I'd tell you.

But I don't.

So I won't.

But now I'm just wasting time because I don't feel like writing.

And I don't think you're enjoying my stalling too much.

I payed too much for this, you say.

You didn't pay anything for this, I say.

Okay, enough with the stalling, you say.

Fine, I say.

I'm  getting annoyed with the way that we're talking, you say.

I agree, I say.

Then start actually writing, you say.

Fine, I say.

Fine, you say.

Fine, I say.

START WRITING ALREADY!, you say.

Fine, I say.

If I have to, I say.

So, this McClellan guy.

He was a general.

But you probably knew that.

So, the Republicans liked McClellan at first. But that changed once he made an order to capture escaped slaves that have, well... escaped. Once McClellan made that order, people started to dislike him.

Well, I guess that's it.

No more strenuous writing for today.

All that stalling took a lot out of me.

What?!?, you say.

That was it?, you say.

Yes, I say.

I waited all this time for just one paragraph?, you say.

Yes, I say.

This cost too much, you say.

2 comments: